We consider that during any project, we become an invisible Design & Drafting resource to your business. In other words, our sole purpose is to help you close more business without your customer's knowing that we exist! We understand that our customers want to be assured that we
The salient features of the policy are:
- All data and information provided by client will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- Architect's Friend Outsourcing Services agrees that neither it nor the staff working on the project will disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the Client.
- Architect's Friend Outsourcing Services further agrees that neither it nor its staff will reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the Client.
- All raw data, directories, print outs, processed data and finalized product will solely be the property of the client.
Once the data is approved, Architect's Friend Outsourcing Services will destroy all raw and processed data.
The offices of Architect's Friend Outsourcing Services are custom bonded. Random checks are carried out to guard against any violation of guidelines.
The salient features of the policy are :
- Strict Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements bind all employees
- Entry of unauthorized personnel in building premises is strictly prohibited
- Adequate security personnel are present in building to guard the property
- The document storage area is well protected
- The entry of employee will be restricted to their working area along with time restrictions
- No unauthorized access is allowed in the systems area unless absolutely essential
- Nothing can be taken inside the premises without written permission
- Nothing will be taken out of the premises without written permission
- Each personnel has his own password and access to a given computer/workstation is also restricted
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and so there are no overlapping areas for work