1. How long have you been in business?
The company was formed in March of 2010 as a group of experts in the various disciplines of the CAD outsourcing services market.
2. Where is your office located?
The Corporate office and center of our Technical Services operations is located in beautiful Oaxaca in the southern Mexico approximately 450 miles of Mexico City.
3. Are there international flights available to your city?
Yes. There are direct flights to Oaxaca via Continental Airlines from Houston, Texas. Other airlines will transfer from Mexico city to Oaxaca, a half-hour's journey.
4. What are your normal working hours?
We normally work in 2 shifts from 8:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m. 6 days a week. On Sundays, the offices are closed.
5. What is the preferred means of communication?
Email, telephone and chat are our preferred means of communication.
For webinars, real-time demos and project communication, we can use TeamViewer, Fuze Meeting & Skype.
6. How do I send assignments to you, who will I have to contact?
You can send requests/assignments through mail, regular e-mail or complete our Order/Request for Quote Form.
7. What Payment Methods do you use??
- We accept direct wire transfer to our Bank
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express
8. How do you charge, per hour or project?
Excluding our Free Trial Offer, ad-hoc tasks are charged an hourly rate (see our Pricing tab for details and currencies); Projects are typically charged as a Project using a daily or weekly rate depending on the size of the Project.
- Daily rate - US$200 / person
- Weekly rate - US$900 / person
3D Rendering projects of a Kitchen, Landscaping and/or Bathroom design for example will typically take 2 days or US$400.-
9. Would you be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement?
Yes. It is part of our Standard Terms & Conditions Agreement.